Wednesday, September 18, 2013

About Myself

Roshni Anand
Hey!! I’m Roshni Anand, a sweet, simple girl brought up in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.  I have done my schooling from St. Paul's, Gorakhpur. My graduation in Mass Communication from Amity University, has led me to the interest in the field of communications. As now, I am located in New Delhi where I am working in the field of Corporate Communications. I love communicating with people and implement new ideas and strategies.

 I believe that one's success level is largely determined by the support one gets from his/her family. My strength is my family whom I give the first priority in my life. Though I don't have much achievements but I wish to do a lot for my family, myself and closest to my heart, my two loving sisters - Priyanka & Bhawna.

 Despite of the work, I love partying, acting, dancing, shopping and enjoying with my friends. I believe in myself and have the firm determination to succeed ahead in life !!

No comments:

Post a Comment